Outstanding leaders with exceptional organizational skills, energy, patience and attention to detail are our perfect match. Positions include: Kitchen Manager, Assistant Manager, General Manager & Regional Manager.
What we’re looking for…
- Outstanding leaders with exceptional organizational skills, energy, patience and attention to detail.
- Clear understanding of the financial side of the business.
- Hands-on approach in work and training, fostering a sense of fun and professionalism.
- Those who celebrate individual and team contributions, attention to detail and quality.
- A strong representative of MacKenzie River’s reputation inside and outside the restaurant.
- Relationship builders within business and community.
- Those who value and ensure a safe working environment.
- Broad food and beverage product knowledge.
- A commitment to working the hours necessary to make the business successful.
Opportunities & Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Performance Bonus Program
- Free Meals / Meal Discounts for Friends and Family
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Dependent Flex Benefit
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Leave
- 401(k) Eligibility
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
- Generous Referral Bonus Program
- Travel Opportunities; Training Team Selection
- Restaurants from Coast-to-Coast (Increased Transfer Options)
- Trend Setting Recipes and Drink Selections. Ideas Welcome!
- Advanced Training Incentives/ Prizes
- Closed for Major Holidays
- College Scholarships Available for Family Members! GRG R.I.S.E! Thousands of dollars given away annually.
Please forward cover letter, resume, and references to Human Resources, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail: Human Resources, 284 Flathead Ave., Suite 200, Whitefish MT 59937.